IT asset management is a process which entails the management and recording of physical components of computers and computer networks, from acquisition to disposal. IT asset management is a key component in capturing the financial information about the hardware life cycle which aids an organisation in making business decisions based upon meaningful measurable financial objectives.
Why IT Asset Management?[list type=”arrow”]
- Can help streamline and identify unnecessary hardware & software costs.
- Can save you time, money and peace of mind by ensuring your IT assets are recorded correctly.
- Provides your business with an accurate snapshot of the value of your IT hardware & software to allow for better business expansion decisions.
What BubbleIT offers[list type=”arrow”]
- IT Asset Audit – Site visit to take a complete hardware & software inventory which is then entered into our database.
- Barcode / Asset Code tracking number applied to all IT equipment registered with us.
- Full asset report provided outlining all hardware & software for tracking purposes.
- Full maintenance plan when new hardware or software is purchased.