If you have had your business website for a while, it may be time for something new. With technology and trends constantly changing, it’s vital that your website is keeping up with competitors. It isn’t always easy to know when you need a new website, but most businesses try to change things up every so often. We’ve listed some of key things to look out for below.
Obvious Signs You Need a New Business Website
- Poor Client Feedback – If clients aren’t happy with the website, then you should definitely consider having a new one developed. A good website can turn potential clients into returning clients.
- The Website Looks Outdated – With website trends constantly changing, it doesn’t take much for a website to look out of date. If your website is starting to look old, you’ll need to update it.
- The Website Doesn’t Function Well – All aspects of your website should function well, at all times. If not, you run the risk of driving potential clients away.
- Navigation is Difficult – It’s important that users are able to navigate a website with ease. Otherwise, they’re likely to go elsewhere. You may need to simplify things.
- Conversion Rates Are Dropping – Conversion rates dropping is often a sign that users aren’t happy with the website. Though they’re visiting it, they’re not going one step further and getting in touch.
- It Isn’t Appearing in Search Results – You’re sure to know how important it is for a website to appear in search engine results, but not all websites do. Older websites aren’t always set up with search engines in mind.
- Users Aren’t Interacting – Though users may be visiting your website, that’s not to say that they’re interacting. A new website can be packed full of graphics, videos and call-to-action commands to help.
- It’s Lacking Information – It’s important for a website to have a range of important information. A new website gives you the chance to provide clients with everything that they need to know about your products and services.
- You’ve Recently Rebranded – If you have recently rebranded, you’ll need a new website to match. A new website can incorporate new logos, colours, themes and graphics.
- It Doesn’t Work Well on Mobile Devices – A great deal of people search solely on their web on their smartphones or tablets, which is why all websites should work well on mobile devices.
If you need a new website, we’re here to help. At BubbleIT, we have a great deal of experience in creating high quality and professional websites for businesses. It doesn’t matter what you do or who you are, we’re able to design and develop a website that ticks every box. To find out more about website design, get in touch.